SA's top hotels recognised in AHA's Awards for Excellence
Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 25 July 2012
Categories: Beer Dispensing Equipment & Draught Beer Dispense Systems
South Australia's hotel industry gathered at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre last night to recognise the state's top venues at the AHA SA Hotel Industry Awards for Excellence.
The AHA Awards are a great opportunity for representatives from venues across the state and local suppliers to catch up and celebrate the achievements of the local hotel industry.
We’re delighted that a large number of the winners – including Best Overall Hotel, The Highway – feature Lancer Beverage equipment, including our draught beer dispensing systems.
In fact, just under half of the nominees use our beverage systems and products, and all beverage dispensing equipment at The Highway is from Hoshizaki Lancer, including their cider and wine on tap systems.
All winners in the AHA (SA) Hotel Industry Awards for Excellence are automatically entered into the AHA National Awards for Excellence, which will be held later this year.
Congratulations to all winners (listed below), we wish you all the best for the national awards!
Venues highlighted with an asterisk (*) below feature Hoshizaki Lancer beverage systems and dispensing equipment.
- Hotel of theYear (overall): The Highway*
- Best Bistro/Casual Dining (metropolitan): Robin Hood Hotel, Norwood*
- Best Bistro/Casual Dining (country): Sevenhill Hotel*
- Best Restaurant (general division): Lion Hotel
- Best Restaurant (accommodation division): Sebel Playford Adelaide*
- Best Bar Presentation & Service (metropolitan): The Highway*
- Best Bar Presentation & Service (country): Port Lincoln Hotel
- Best Retail Outlet (metropolitan): Stirling Hotel
- Best Retail Outlet (country): Western Cellars, Port Augusta
- Best Redeveloped Venue (metropolitan): Mansfield Park Hotel
- Best Marketed Hotel (general division): The Highway*
- Best Marketed Hotel (accommodation division): Walkers Arms Hotel
- Best Environmental Practice: InterContinental Adelaide
- Best Sporting Entertainment Venue: Warradale Hotel*
- Best Entertainment Venue: Governor Hindmarsh Hotel (The Gov)
- Best Gaming Venue (metropolitan): Torrens Arms Hotel
- Best Gaming Venue (country): Mac's Hotel, Mount Gambier*
- Best Outdoor or Non-enclosed Facility: The Highway*
- Best Function Operation/Facility (general division): National Wine Centre of Australia*
- Best Function Operation/Facility (accommodation division): Grand Mecure Mount Lofty House*
- Best Tourism Initiative: Port Lincoln Hotel
- Best Mid-range Accommodation: Stirling Hotel
- Best Deluxe Hotel Accommodation: Sebel Playford Adelaide*
- Outstanding Community Service & Achievement: Vine Inn Barossa, Nuriootpa
- Outstanding Achievement in Training (accommodation division): Hilton Adelaide*
- Outstanding Achievement in Training (general division): Watermark Hotel*
- Hotel Industry Rising Star Award: Varun Gambhir, Grand Mercure Mount Lofty House*