Warmth with ice – The features & benefits of Hoshizaki ice (video)
Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 18 June 2012
Categories: Ice Machines
Our friends at Hoshizaki Europe have recently created this video to promote our famous Hoshizaki ice and how it can be used to enhance the quality and appearance of cocktails, spirits and mixed drinks.
The video showcases the different types of Hoshizaki ice, including cube, flake, crescent and cubelet ice. As well as our custom ice cubes, such as the popular spherical ice balls, as used at Sydney’s Ivy bar.
The video also outlines some of the features and benefits of Hoshizaki ice;
- the ice is clear and hard, not cloudy
- the ice presents very well, particularly in spirit drinks
- the ice has the highest displacement than any other ice
- the ice retains its shape; the cube ice is a genuine cube
- the crescent ice allows pouring and nipping of spirits without splash
- the ice doesn't bridge while in the ice storage bin
- the ice has the slowest melt rate, because it is clear and hard.
Watch the Hoshizaki ice video below.
Read our case study about Sydney’s Ivy bar.
Read more about our Hoshizaki ice machines.