Gold Coast City Council
Client: Gold Coast City Council
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (Ashmore, Beenleigh, Carrara, Coombabah, Helensvale, Miami, Southport, Tugan)
Industry: Mining & Medical
Products: Ice Machines
The Gold Coast City Council required a fast, easy, sanitary and more importantly reliable way of producing and dispensing ice to its employees across eight of their depots around the region.
- Provide 10 machines with Storage of 80kg per machine that is non-accessible, for hygienic reasons.
- An automatic ice dispenser capable of delivering up to ½ kg of ice per second
- Ice making head capable of creating above 220kg of ice per day at 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage of 80kg per machine that is non-accessible.
- Stainless steel cabinet of food grade quality
- External water filtration
- Sufficient room beneath dispenser for a 5 litre drink container.
- Cubed Ice
- Auto rinse and flush cycle
- Contamination protection
- Warranty – parts and labour of 2 years minimum.
After carrying out their own extensive research into what machines are available in the market, Hoshizaki Lancer provided 10 x Hoshizaki IM-240ANE-21 ice makers with 8 x DB130 & 2 DB200 ice dispensers.
"This combination was the best fit for their requirements, sanitary, automatic and most importantly reliable” - Building & Services Manager
The machines were purchased, supplied & installed through one of Hoshizaki's major dealers, Ice Machines Online, across all eight depots.
Information PackAdd this page to Information Pack
Compile your own PDF from the pages and PDF content of our website to download and share.