Lancer LogiCO2 Gas Monitor
- Automatic calibration - Maintenance free - AS5034 Compliant -
Warn your staff.... before it's too late!
Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor has been designed specifically to warn personnel of asphyxiating gas hazards and complies with AS5034.
The LogiCO2 Monitor is simple to use with a single button for routine operation and testing. Its bright and loud distinctive alarms will ensure your staff are warned, before it's too late.
With patented automatic calibration you can enjoy long term maintenance free operation.
Contact us on 1300 146 744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple to use
- Clear back-lit 2 row 6 digit LED
- Single button for routine operation and testing
- Warning sign standard
- One, up to four sensors, with two individually programmed relays that can activate remote warning beacons or ventilation
- Ambient temperatures 0 - 40C
- Standard Warning flashing beacon
- Continuous monitoring for carbon dioxide in cellars and other confined spaces of TWA - 0.5% time weighted average
- Pre alarm - 1.5% allows personnel to repair leak
- High alarm - 3%. Valve is chosen to ensure that no one is exposed to IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health) which is 4%.
- Long term maintenance-free operation
- 15 year sensor life
- Patented automatic calibration
Each Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor comes complete with one Remote Repeater as standard. Remote repeater units are mounted outside of the monitored area to alert personnel of the presence of a hazardous situation, (should there be a gas leak), prior to entry. You can have up to five (5) repeaters connected to the one Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor.
* Please note: The LogiCO2 Monitor must be installed by a competent person as per AS5034, secton 18.104.22.168
Monitor LogiCO2 MKVIII B CO2